Release your mini Piccasios with our gorgeous hand-print/drawing plaque! They are the perfect way to add a special & unique touch to your gift-giving this Father's Day.
Have your child pop some paint on their hands and place their handprint onto the plaque, or simply draw on it with crayons or textas. A beautiful way to watch your little artists come to life! Such a precious way to display your child's handprint or art.
A truly special keepsake that can be cherished for a lifetime!
- The diameter of the plaque is approximately 21cm
- You can select to have holes with rope for easy hanging, an easel for displaying on a desk or bedside table, magnets for a fridge, or none of the above for a stand-alone plaque.
- Manufactured out of 3mm plywood, with laser engraving
- All other items in the images are not included
- Designed and made in Melbourne, Australia
How to Order:
- Select the fixing method - No holes or fixing, Holes with Rope, Easel (additional cost) or Magnets (additional cost)
- Type in the text box who the plaque is for in the text box provided. (Eg. Dad, Daddy, Pa, Poppa, Grandad etc.)
- Select if the plaque is for a single child or multiple children - this will determine how the verse is written. Eg. Me or Us, Hand or Hands, etc.
- Type in the text box who the plaque is from in the text box provided so that we can put "Love *****" at the end.
- We will automatically add the 'Happy Father's Day 2023'
- If you have any further questions, please email us at email@example.com
NOTE: As our Drawing Plaque is made from a natural product (plywood), please allow for variations in the wood such as patterns, texture, and knots. The texture and pattern will vary from the ones pictured. This is what we love about our plaques the most - each set is so unique.
As all of our products are handmade by us, please allow 10-15 working days for dispatch (this is for both standard and express postage). We thank you for your patience.
Absolutely stunning personalised plaque for fathers day! So easy to get hand prints on and just looks amazing! Can tell that a lot of thought and love goes into the making/packing of these
A thoughtful gift especially when borders are closed.
I wish I could attach a photo but this activity was so fun and quick with my children (2.5yo + 6 month old). I initially bought this for their Saba who is overseas for Father’s Day. He can’t come fly here because of the current world status but we shipped this off to him! However after packing it I realised I need to get one for dad (even though his gifts are sorted!) and my dad, their opa Man! Even I want one I’ve tried the ink prints and honestly they are annoying a hit and miss or constant trial and error but 0 mess? You’d think with paint being messy this wouldn’t work but it does and it’s SO beautiful! Brb ordering more.