Recipes Passed Down - Journal
Our ‘Recipes Passed Down’ journal is a beautiful way to record all the treasured and yummy recipes that have been passed down through generations and special family + friends. Creating a heirloom recipe book in your handwriting or that of your loved ones brings such a special touch to your cooking and eating.
This journal features a contents page so that you can easily jump to any of your 96 recipes. There is room for one recipe per page with the following sections; name of recipe, who recipe is from, history of recipe, tips and advice, ingredients and method.
- Luxury linen hard cover which is case bound with an embossed title and spine
- 120gsm paper stock internal pages
- 96 pages - space for 94 recipes
- Journal size: 210mm x 285mm x 13mm
- Beautifully illustrated end papers
- Contents Page
- Designed in Melbourne, Australia