THESE LIDS ARE A PRE-ORDER ITEM AND ARE DUE TO DISPATCH (APPROXIMATELY) THE LAST WEEK OF OCTOBER. IF YOU ORDER ANY OTHER ITEMS WITH THIS LID, THEY WILL BE HELD AND DISPATCHED TOGETHER
Have you already got one of our keepsake boxes, and just want to purchase a lid? Well here is where you can purchase the LID ONLY!
Are you all about collecting all of those treasurable items for your little one, but have nowhere to put them? Or do you just end up putting them in a shabby cardboard box?
Baby journals, coming home outfits, hospital bands, birth announcements, first hair cuts, beanies, little shoes, cards + photos can now be stored together in our handmade Wooden Keepsake Box (not available in this listing), which has an engraved title with your little one's name and birth details!
- This listing is for the LID ONLY. The keepsake box and all other items displayed in the image are NOT INCLUDED.
- Manufactured out of 4mm ply
- Round thumb indentation on the sliding lid to assist with sliding
- Engraved with child's name or family surname on the lid
- Designed and made in Melbourne, Australia
How to Order:
- Select the design that you would like from the drop menu - Foliage Circle, Rainbow, Flower Bunch, Botanical or Star Sign.
- E nter the full name, birth date, birth time, birth weight & height in the text boxes provided. Please ensure you type these exactly as you would like them displayed on the box. We will engrave exactly what you have entered.
- If you have any further questions, please email us at email@example.com
NOTE: As these lids are made from a natural product (pine and plywood), please allow for variations in the wood such as patterns, texture and knots. The texture and pattern will vary from the ones pictured. This is what we love about our boxes/lids the most - each set are so unique.
Please also note that certain letters of the alphabet will stack on top of one another in the block font (see examples in images). The block font is also all capital letters. This is something that can not be altered.
Each item is handmade by us in Melbourne, so please allow up to 10-15 working days for dispatch. We appreciate your patience.