1 BLOCK = 1 LETTER. PLEASE ADJUST YOUR QUANTITY TO SUIT THE NUMBER OF CHARACTERS IN THE NAME/TEXT SECTION.
Our Personalised Wooden Name Blocks are a gorgeous inclusion to your child's nursery or bedroom. They match perfectly with our Wooden Picture Blocks (Click Here)
They make a great gift idea to celebrate the arrival of a new baby or a birthday - a special keepsake that can cherished for a lifetime.
Each timber block is hand cut & sanded at our studio in Melbourne, and then sealed with a natural beeswax & olive oil polish which enhances the natural grains of the timber.
The size of each block is approximately 7cm x 7cm x 7cm.
How to place your order:
- Select the number of blocks that are needed. 1 block for 1 letter. Put this in the quantity section.
Eg. EVALIAH = 7 blocks, NOAH = 4 letters
- Choose the design you would like - Square Border or Solid Circle
- Select the Font that you would like - Font Option 1 or Font Option 2
- Choose the colour of text you would like - White or Black
- Write the name in the 'Text' section. Please double check that you are 100% happy with what you have written, as we will make each block exactly as you have written it.
NOTE: Our name blocks are not toys and are for decoration purposes only. Please keep out of reach from children.
As these are made from natural timber, please allow for variations in the blocks - such as patterns & knots in the wood. This is what we love about our name blocks the most - each set are so unique.
LEAD TIME: As all of our products are handmade in Melbourne, please allow 10-15 working days for dispatch. We thank you for your patience.
This was a gift for my daughter she couldn’t be more pleased with this product it looks great in the nursery would definitely recommend.
Exceeded above & beyond my expectations absolutely beautiful product & makes a wonderful keepsake couldn’t be happier with them! Not to mention the beautiful customer service
Lights up my sons room a treat
My nephew and his wife loved them , they were very happy with them. You sent them straight to there home so I’m yet to see them. Thankyou very much for your prompt service.