Our Angel Mother Arch Plaques have been created to remember and honor the mother of all the beautiful babies born sleeping, and those who have miscarried and/or lost a child.
Our true hope for these plaques is to allow mothers to feel close to their angel babies and allow them a moment to feel comfort on the days of grief.
A truly special keepsake that can be cherished for a lifetime.
$1 from every plaque sold will be donated to the Heartfelt Foundation, who give the gift of photographic memories to families who have experienced stillbirth.
- Size of plaque - Approximately 12.5cm wide x 19cm high
- Comes without magnets as standard, however, you can choose to add magnets or a stand for an additional cost.
- Manufactured out of 3mm plywood, with laser engraving
- All other items in the images are not included
- Designed and made in Melbourne, Australia
How to Order:
- Select if you would like magnets, a stand, or no fixing.
- Type in the text box who the plaque is for in the text box provided. (Eg. Mum, Mama, Mummy etc.)
- Select if the plaque is in honor of a boy or girl.
- Write the name of the angel baby
- If you have any further questions, please email us at email@example.com
NOTE: As our plaques are made from a natural product (plywood), please allow for variations in the wood such as patterns, texture, and knots. The texture and pattern will vary from the ones pictured. This is what we love about our frames the most - each set is so unique.
As all of our products are handmade by us, please allow 10-15 working days for dispatch (this is for both standard and express postage). We thank you for your patience.