Our gorgeous personalised photo frames are the perfect way to add a special & unique touch to your gift-giving this Father's Day.
This frame has been designed with Fathers, Step-Dads, Grandfathers, Uncles, Brothers & other special Father figures in mind.
Our frames are open at the back, making photo changes very quick and easy. Simply stick the photo to the back with an adhesive of your choice, such as sticky tape.
You can choose to have magnets on the back (included in the price) or select an easel (additional $7.95 - magnets not included) for easy display on your bedside table, living room, or desk.
A truly special keepsake that can be cherished for a lifetime.
- Size of entire frame - Approximately 25.5cm wide x 17.2cm high
- Fits a 4" x 6" photo, which you can easily stick on the back with an adhesive of your choice, such as tape (photo not included).
- Cut out size - Approximately 9.8 wide x 14.8 high.
- Comes with magnets on the back as standard, or you can purchase an easel for easy display on your bedside table, desk, etc.
- The verses of the Father & Grandfather frames are different and are displayed in the images. These are not interchangeable.
- Manufactured out of 3mm plywood, with laser engraving
- All other items in images are not included
- Designed and made in Melbourne, Australia
How to Order:
- Select if you would like magnets or an easel from the dropdown box.
- Type in the text box who the frame is for in the text box provided. (Eg. Dad, Daddy, Pa, Poppa, Grandad etc.)
- Type who the frame is from in the text box provided so that we can put "Love *****" at the end.
- If you have any further questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: As our photo frames are made from a natural product (plywood), please allow for variations in the wood such as patterns, texture, and knots. The texture and pattern will vary from the ones pictured. This is what we love about our frames the most - each set is so unique.
As all of our products are handmade by us, please allow 10-15 working days for dispatch (this is for both standard and express postage). We thank you for your patience.